Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Brilliant Idea or not so

The idea of going back to my hometown to study at first may sound as a good idea since my hometown is just Klang.... brilliant

No television tat is working properly tat is....., no Astro, no entertainment outlet nearby... Sounds like an idea place to be in a study mood.. no distraction! But now i feel damn lonely..... :( haha but its ok in order to achieve my goals....(tat is wat i keep on telling myself, bt does it works???)

The reason i brought along my laptop one of which ;
1>i need to complete my assignments,
2>to prevent myself from total boredom XD

Went to KL library yesterday as i have posted, only manage to complete a quater of wat i planned to achieved..... today, spent most of my morning cleaning up the dust and washing and cleaning of the house and i am no where near 50% of the house...... btw it is just a small house with 2 floors, it has been months since i step foot into this house and now OMG!!!!!

Well better get back to my priories and get along for my preparations for STPM trials...

Plans of the day;
1. finish revision for Pengajian Perniagaan 1......
2. at lease half of Pengajian Perniagaa 2
3. a quarter of BM xP

chao..... :)

1 comment:

  1. i was wondering could u take me to the KL library ? I still don't know the exact location of it... whenever u r going to there, tell me k... i think i would like to spend a day there to study...thx...reply me as soon as possible

    ReplyDelete