Thursday, March 31, 2011

An amazing person

I was reluctant to read it at first for i had the impression that it was written out of hatred. I kept it by my side and in my bag thinking over and over again if i will read it and finally i did. I am glad that i did what i did.

I never knew that such things could happen on such a day. However, woman deserve the treatment that you received especially on your wedding, a day that is very special not only to a wife to be but also the the husband to be. I may never feel the same feelings that you have but i understand why.

I may never be good at showing it but i do love you and will always do. Your are an amazing woman. One that has been through a lot and remain strong. I envy you and respect you in my heart.

There is no need to say more when many have happened in the past....

2 comments:

  1. Now I'm just damned curious. What woman? ( I should slap the big grin out of my face though.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete