Monday, January 5, 2015

Counting down till school opens :( :)

Every year people countdown the time for two occasions, Christmas and New Years. For us who still goes to school, we have a third countdown, the day the school reopens its gate! 

Some kids may picture it has the gate to heaven and some may picture it as hell I guess (like I said, I am just guessing!) But for me, I have not much feelings about it really. I mean I am glad that I get to go to work but I really miss the relaxing part...... that's the dilemma I am in every year end.

But ready or not, it opens in 5 days!!!!! That's right, we have 5 more days en-counting...

Talking about getting ready for school reopen, guess where I am now (11:30pm).......



Yup!

Bec someone is trying to finish up his "last minute" work and needs help (not that I helped much thought) 

Well, I hope that everyone is ready for school by next week! And I also hope the friend in that pic is able to finish up his work before his meeting in two days time where he needs to present his work!!!! :P

Till next time. BYE!

2 comments:

  1. The insoluble dilemma of you maybe. Do you have to be that enigmatic? =.=

    ReplyDelete